Delete blocks in a Rise 360 Template

Mar 16, 2020

Is it possible to delete a block that is in a Rise 360 template (see attached)?

Nothing shows when hovering over the block.

Pinned Reply
12 Replies
Dennis Tivey

Do I understand correctly that there is no way to delete a block in Rise 360? I see plenty of options to add blocks --- meaning it is REALLY easy to accidentally add one you don't actually want --- but no way to delete one you don't want. No trash can, no right-click menu, nothing! I can't believe software without an undo or delete function could really exist...could it? I briefly saw an option to select a different style for the same type of block, which would at least be something, but I don't even know where that came from and have not been able to find it again. Help!

Karl Muller

Hi Dennis.

You can do both of those things.

To change the photo in an accordion block, select Edit on the left side of the accordion block. 

That will display all items in the accordion block.

Scroll down until you see the image you want to change.

Click on Edit to the right of the image thumbnail

That will display options to replace or remove the image.

To add another item to an accordion block, select Edit on the left side of the accordion block. 

Scroll down all the way through the list of items.

At the very bottom, select ADD ITEM.

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Maulreen!  Sorry to hear you can't see the edit and delete buttons when using Google Chrome.  Please try these tips:

1. Please make sure that your browser is updated.

2. Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

3. Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window (Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n) Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

4. If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.