Deleting Label Sets

Dec 03, 2019

I saw the directions on deleting a label set and it says to hover over the label set in the drop-down and click on the garbage bin. Well I don't have a drop down and when I hover over the label set it does nothing. Am I missing something?

4 Replies
Elizabeth Pawlicki

Hey Brent!  The built-in Rise 360 label sets can't be deleted but here's a quick Peek on how you can delete any custom label sets you may have created: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/535628cd-4b40-46bc-954d-90e434eac0b5/review -- let me know if you are still stuck or feel free to give our support team a shout at support@articulate.com.

Brent Gregson

Thanks. I was hoping we could delete the default label sets. Oh well.

Brent Gregson, MAEd/AET

e-Learning Developer Educational Technology

University of Phoenix
4025 S Riverpoint Parkway | Phoenix AZ 85040 | CF-K409

602-557-1177

brent.gregson@phoenix.edu

"This message is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately."

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.