Disable Email Notifications for Published Course

Mar 27, 2018

How can I stop getting emails that say "'Example ABC' successfully published to Articulate Review" every time I publish? I'm already unsubscribed from all communication from Articulate

57 Replies
Joyce Maurin

Over 2 years now.

I'd love to know the environmental impact of all these useless emails because you don't want to add a checkbox on your users' profile.

I mean. I know my Rise is ready for download or Review... It's already downloaded the time I received the email or the page already told me.

Joyce Maurin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !
STOP THESE EMAILS

It got me... again. I was working on my Rise courses, publishing for review to see the result, and... I got an email. Maybe that's important. A customer. Oh no, right, only the spam from Rise. And I can't even block the mail address as this is the same used on the "you got a comment on Review" function.

Please, it's really annoying. And useless.

Maria Higuero

Although I have a filter that send directly to the trash every email Articulate Rise 360 send me every time I publish a review, I think that having the option to turn off this notification via email is really a must. It´s very annoying and the user should be able to decided this kind of things.

Tim Lewis

Australian anti spam laws require immediate unsubscribe options from within the relevant email. I’ve just tried doing so via the below but believe I have to sign in to your website first, which im not going to do. Please advise whether I’m understanding this correctly.

Brett Cooper

OFFICIAL

Brett Cooper
MAJOR
SO2 Major Exercise Plans
Training Branch, HQ FORCOMD

0467 717 015
IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence. Unauthorised communication and dealing with the information in the email may be a serious criminal offence. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email immediately.