Divider Block in Trial Version

May 24, 2018

Hi, 

I'm mocking up a course to get stakeholders to buy into Articulate360 and I'd like to use the Divider feature in my course. It seems like that feature isn't available in the trial version because it doesn't show up under the Block Library. 

Am I blind or is this not available until you purchase? 

Thanks!

3 Replies
April Hixson

Hi Ashley, It's great that you are adding more features to the Block Library, but as more get added -- I have a hard time getting to them like the divider or template because there is no scroll feature and they tend to get hidden by my Windows taskbar which is a bit frustrating. Is there any way to add a scroll feature so that we can see all of the Block Library options much in the way we are able to do when looking at sub-options like the type of text or image options?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi April,

Have you changed the browser zoom while you're editing in Rise? I tested this out, and it seems that when I change to more than 125% I can't see all the options (the browser zoom may depend on your overall screen resolution too) but here's a quick Peek describing what I'm seeing.  

Let me know if you're able to adjust the browser zoom and see all the options - and double check that you're using a supported Rise browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox or MS Edge to author your courses. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.