Embed custom html.

Nov 15, 2016

Hi

I have a .html page (with cool interaction) that I want to embed.  
Is this possible?

(current embed are more like a "goto website" feature.  I more need to insert my page in a frame.)

20 Replies
Stephanie Vander Meersch

Is there an option to embed html code into a rise block, I see all these post regarding embeding the iframe links, using embedly etc.  However, the feature of embeding html code would be much more beneficial.  For example, I have created a poll that I would like to embed into one of my courses that I don't want to redirect my users to a different website/page to answer the questions.

Corey Roos

I am trying to embed a Tyepform survey into my articulate 360 course as a "pop up form. Type form gives me the code below. How do I make this into an iframe to insert in articulate 360 ?

<a class="typeform-share button" href="https://form.typeform.com/to/KCnbCZNz?typeform-medium=embed-snippet" data-mode="popup" style="display:inline-block;text-decoration:none;background-color:#0445AF;color:white;cursor:pointer;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:20px;line-height:50px;text-align:center;margin:0;height:50px;padding:0px 33px;border-radius:25px;max-width:100%;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;font-weight:bold;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale;" data-size="100" data-submit-close-delay="0" target="_blank">START </a> <script> (function() { var qs,js,q,s,d=document, gi=d.getElementById, ce=d.createElement, gt=d.getElementsByTagName, id="typef_orm_share", b="https://embed.typeform.com/"; if(!gi.call(d,id)){ js=ce.call(d,"script"); js.id=id; js.src=b+"embed.js"; q=gt.call(d,"script")[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js,q) } })() </script>

Renz Sevilla

Hi Corey! 

You would need to surround your code in opening and closing iframe tags.

Here are a few tips for troubleshooting invalid embed code:

• Make sure your embed code has opening and closing iframe tags: <iframe …></iframe>.
  • Don't add normal text between or outside the opening and closing iframe tags. For example, this won't work: <iframe …>Powered by Office Online.</iframe>.
  • Don't use single quotes for iframe attributes. Use double-quotes. Invalid: width='500px'. Valid: width="500px".
  • Don't use curly quotes for iframe attributes. Use straight quotes. Invalid: width=“500px”. Valid: width="500px".