Embedded SL into Rise - drag & drop objects not dropping

Feb 15, 2018

I created a simple one screen SL30 course where you have to drag an object to a drop spot. I published the SL to Articulate Review where I was able to embed it into a Rise course. 

When I run the SL course in Review, the drag and drop interaction works fine. However, when I use the SL course within Rise, my drag objects are not dropping on the target. 

I have the exercise set up where the drag items will only drop on the correct target. If wrong, it will snap back to the original location. 

What could I be doing wrong?

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Claudine!

I just put together a quick drag and drop interaction in Storyline and embedded it in Rise using a Storyline Block--check it out here.

In my testing, I didn't have any issues with the drag and drop interaction. 

Are you on the latest update of Storyline 360? To check, click the Help tab, then click About Storyline. You should see 3.12.14647.0 in the bottom-right corner. 

If you're already on the latest update, would you mind sharing a copy of your Storyline file with me? I'd like to publish it and embed it into Rise from my end. Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.