End Page after a Quiz

Feb 13, 2019

Is there any way to implement an "End Page" after a Rise Quiz (For example: Congratulations you've completed the course, press exit to leave)? 

I know how to create another "lesson" after it, but unfortunately when the user completes the Quiz they have to go to the sidebar navigation to go to the "End Page." 

There's no way for a "Congratulations you've completed the segment" opportunity after the Quiz besides selecting Exit Course at the top right.  

40 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Anthony and Jose!

Unlike continue blocks in Rise, the text on the quiz results continue button is controlled by the label in the course label set. 

Open the course Settings, click the Labels tab, and scroll down to the Quiz and Knowledge Check section. Change the label on the right side to "CONTINUE" for all caps in that button.

Stephani Fourie

Hello,

I have a new issue/request to add to the CONTINUE button functionality on quizzes. I have a multitrack course, each with its own quiz. So, for example, after passing the quiz for track 3, I want to direct the user to a new lesson. The problem is the CONTINUE button remains locked because, if your track is not in order of the other tracks (i.e. user is in track 3 not track 2), the application thinks the content isn't fully completed, leaving the user stuck in place because track 2 wasn't completed. So want I would like see happen is, if the user passes the quiz for, for example track 3, the CONTINUE button will unlock even if they have not completed track 2 or the track 2 quiz. Even better, add a feature to the continue button in the quiz to pick the specific lesson you want the user to visit next.

Christopher Santos

Hi Kim,

Thanks for following up with us.  Nothing new yet regarding this feature. You're in the right place, though, and we’ll share as much as we can as soon as we can!

In the meantime, you can add a summary lesson after your quiz that wraps up the course with goodbye messaging and provides additional resources if applicable.