Enter information into forms

May 08, 2019

Hello!

I am looking to have a user enter their name and have it appear on a certificate in a rise course. I have not been able to do so yet, my best guess would be to include a storlyine file at the end of the course with a field to show on top of the certificate, is that the only way?

Thanks,

Mike

4 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hey Mike,

I don't believe there is a block or a built-in form feature that allows you to input a form into Rise at this time. Using a Storyline file at the end of the course might work though! You can also embed a form into the Rise course but I am not too sure if it will have the participant's name on top of the certificate. 

This guide will help to embed Web Content. I also found this forum thread that might help out as well, Embedding Form into Rise. There are some examples in there that I think will help. 

I hope this helps! 

Allison LaMotte

Hi Mike,

Vincent is correct - right now, there isn’t a way to do that in Rise 360. However, we do have a feature request logged for this so I'll go ahead and add your voice to that discussion.

I know that other people have found some workaround for creating certificates in Storyline, but I'm not sure if they work when the Storyline file is inserted into a Rise course. Hopefully some community members will jump in here and give you some pointers.

In the meantime, if there’s anything else I can do to help, please let me know!