Error Loading Rise Courses in LearnCore LMS

May 02, 2018

Hi -

I've created 6 Rise courses for my client. They want to add them to LearnCore, their LMS. However, they are getting an error when accessed using a smartphone or tablet. The course eventually loads after a long delay. Since this will be the way the majority of users will access the course, this isn't acceptable. The client is reaching out to LearnCore to see if it is on their side. The size of the courses is relatively small and published to SCORM 1.2. 

Has anyone come across this problem before? Thanks!

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Jessica! 

Really sorry you're having such a poor experience with Rise in LearnCore. Smart idea to reach out to their support team--be sure to let us know what you find out!

In the meantime, I would also test the output in SCORM Cloud. If SCORM Cloud gives you a better experience on mobile, then that would point to the problem being on LearnCore's end.

I'm happy to help you with that testing, if you'd like. Simply attach the LMS output file to a new thread comment, and I'll take care of the rest.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.