Error uploading mp4 video

May 02, 2019

Hi all,

I am getting an error message when trying to upload an mp4 file. The file is well under 5GB and I'm using Chrome. Are there any other suggestions on how to fix this?

Have tried multiple times using the block as well as the video buttons. Neither works.

10 Replies
Joey Meyer

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the reply. It comes up with this;

[cid:image001.png@01D503E2.19FD98C0]
Any ideas?

[cid:image002.png@01D503E2.19FD98C0]
Joey Meyer Instructional Designer
Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority
33 Lakeside Dr, Burwood East VIC 3151
P 0425 871 578

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL: The content of this correspondence and any attachments may be private and confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not read, forward, print, copy, disclose, use or store in any way the information this e-mail or any attachment contains. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments. Our organisation respects the privacy of individuals. For a copy of our privacy policy please go to our website www.esta.vic.gov.au

Julie Marshall

Hi Ian and Joey, I tried in multiple browsers and received the same error each time. I was under a deadline so I went back to my video editing software and re-exported my mp4, shut all my browsers, rebooted my mac and tried again. Fortunately i was able to upload the video using Chrome. Thanks for your response Ian and best of luck Joey. 

Allison LaMotte

Hi Joey,

It looks like your images didn't come through since you replied via email.

Instead, click here to open the discussion. Then, click the gray Add Attachment button at the bottom of the reply window. Click Choose File, and select the file from your computer.

I also wanted to point out that when you respond directly from your email, your signature is appended to the message. You may want to pop in there and edit out any personal information that you don't want to share with the community.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.