Export List of Multimedia Assets in Rise Courses?

Aug 29, 2018

Hi, is there any way to export a list of all of the multimedia assets (video links) in all of the courses in our Rise account?

thanks,

Jeanettr

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi, Jeanette. Great question!

While there currently isn't an option to export media files from every Rise course at once, I'd love to show you where those files on a single project live. 

1. Publish your Rise course for Web.
  2. After you click Download Course, a downloaded zipped package should appear.
  3. Double-click on the Content folder > double-click on the Assets folder. This is where you can find copies of all your media files for this particular Rise course. Here's a quick Peek for a visual guide!

Hope that helps, and I'm going to share this discussion with our product team! Could you tell me a little more about why having this bulk export option would come in handy for you? 

Excited to hear your thoughts!

Jeanette Cereske

Hi, we are doing a company rebranding which will require all of our videos to be updated. Unfortunately, we do not have a master list that tells us which videos are in which course and we have a lot of courses. I appreciate the solution you shared, however it will still be very time consuming to open the zip file for each course.

thanks,

Jeanette

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.