Export Rise Module to PDF

Jan 23, 2019

Hi people,

A frustration with the Export to PDF option. I am using hard copy for feedback workshops with SMEs for lots of very good reasons one of which is the review option has not been effective in promoting discussion.

The feedback for knowledge and quiz questions isn't included in the output which makes it impossible for the SMEs to check the correctness of the feedback.

Am I missing something or is this on the plan for development?

TIA

Andrew

8 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Andrew,

I'm surprised to hear that your SMEs have not been happy with Articulate Review and prefer to use a hard copy. Any feedback you can give us on how we could improve that experience would be super helpful.

I'm sorry you're not happy with the export to PDF feature in Rise. 

If you have time to log a feature request and tell us more about your specific needs relative to Articulate Review as well as the PDF export feature, that would be great.

Andrew Glennie

Hi Allison,

A small number of our SMEs are not comfortable with the process of reviewing online, preferring instead to write their comments on paper. In addition, we appreciate a debate which the online reviewing process is less good at. Yes - could review on screen as a group but don't always have display tech in our meeting space.

Will log a feature request.

Andrew

Thomas Kocanda

Bumping this topic...

Exporting a Rise course with the quiz response feedback visible is an important feature that we'd like to use. Our use case is that we provide important required information in the post-question feedback area and want to show this to auditors when providing them a PDF copy of our various training modules.