Exporting Course

Aug 12, 2021

I'm an independent contractor building my resume. I created a course during the free trial and I need to export an interactive link or access method so my learners can interact with the course and prospective employers can view and interact, as well. I've exported "Web" and a zip file is sent. What exactly am I to do with this file of photos, codes, etc? Where is the link to my finished course?

4 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Brittany,

You can use the SHARE link for this purpose.

However, the SHARE link will stop working when your trial account expires. 

If you want your course to be available after this period, you need to export it for Web, and then host the course on a web server.

Note that to keep access to your editable version of the course, you need to maintain an active Articulate 360 account.

Brittany Green

Thank you, Karl. I am looking to have access to take my course and interact with it for learners and prospective employers. No problem if it is no longer editable following trial expiration. I did export to Web but what needs to happen after the zip file is downloaded to the computer? It's just a folder full of photos and pieces of the course. Where is the link to access the course?

Brittany Green

Thank you! It looks like I need to embed the "index.html" file from the zip file. This is the step on which I need more clarification:

Extract the zip package and upload the contents to your web server. 

So I use Amazon s3 or other to host a link, and add the "index.html" file from the zip?