Exporting course parts

Jan 15, 2017

Let me start by saying that I totally love Rise and have used it for so many things already. I'm interested in using the functionality, e.g. labeled diagrams, outside of a full course. As an example, I've created a labeled diagram using our organizational chart (attached). Markers then describe the department purpose, management team etc. I'd like to be able to embed the diagram in a SharePoint based New Employee Onboarding Portal.... on its own as a stand alone piece without seeming as if it is part of a course with lessons etc.

Any ideas?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Sharon,

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Rise so far! When our team created Rise the focus was on creating an authoring tool that allowed for rapid design of truly responsive content.  The ability to dissect Rise content is something we could consider in the future, and folks like Zsolt have done amazing custom work with the published output. 

Although it wouldn't be responsive you could look at using the labelled graphic interaction in Engage 360 or building a custom one using images and markers from within Storyline 360.  Both of those tools are accessible as a part of the Articulate 360 suite of tools and would allow you to publish that single slide for use in your web server. 

Hope that helps get some ideas flowing and feel free to let us know if you have any other questions! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.