51 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Melinda.  I'm sorry your course seems to be stuck!  I can't actually access your course from that link - it's only available to you as the author.

I'm going to open a case for you with our support team so we can get some course details from you and see what we can do to help!  Look for an email from support@articulate.com with some next step.  Thanks!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Debbie, 

First, can you check if you have a process block included? I saw an issue last night where that's causing the PDF to export as a blank page. If you remove that process block it should work - but our team is looking into that right now.

If you don't have a process block, can you check what browser you're using to export the course? You'll want to use one of the browsers listed here. 

Hi Kristina,

Our team is working on the issue right now - so we'll let you know as soon as a fix is in place.

If you need a PDF copy before we have the fix in place, you could duplicate the course and then delete the process block to export out a partial PDF. Having a duplicate will allow you to keep the course intact with the process block and have a copy you can export for the time being. 

Thanks for letting me know this is impacting you as well, Doug, Iba, Anu, and Andrea. 

Anu, for demonstration purposes only if you made a course that did not include a Process block you'd be able to export that as a PDF. You could use that as a working example to show your boss while our team continues to fix this up. 

Andrea, you'll need to look in your lessons to see if you've added a Process block there. They look like this: 

Andrea Marlow

Hello again,

Yes, I actually do have a process block. Should I change that to something else to avoid any more delay?

Thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Marlow
Sr. Instructional Designer
BUNN(r)
Quality Since 1840
217-585-3223 office
800-637-8606 corporate
andrea.marlow@bunn.com
www.bunn.com

Doug Doyle

Hi Andrea,

Perhaps you could use the Flashcard Grid option. Simply label the front of the cards Step 1, Step 2, etc... I would only recommend this if your content is minimal which will help avoid scroll bars on the backside. You can also reduce the font if the content is tight.

Doug

Hi Doug, 

Did you respond to this post via email? If so, that won't allow any attachments to come through. You'll need to visit this discussion to upload your attachments.

Would love to hear any suggestions you have on Rise and the Articulate 360 suite! Feel free to share here with me or send along to our team as a feature request!