Exporting to word and sharing project

May 12, 2017

Hello,

I have two questions....

1. Can we export the content from a Rise project into a Word document? If not, do you recommend an easy way of doing this?

2. Can you share a project with a colleague, so they can work on the file versus only viewing it?

9 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Tony, 

Great questions! 

1. Could you tell me a bit more about what you'd like to do with Rise content in a Word doc? That way I can offer ideas that may work for you! 

2. We just released the Send a copy feature. It'll allow you to send a copy of a Rise course to another Articulate 360 author - but the Collaboration feature for Articulate 360 Teams users is still in progress. We'll let you once that is released! 

Tony Vicente

Hi

I simply wanted to shave to script in word. I can copy and paste, but that will take a while.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail and any attachments; any further use of such e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited.

Tony Vicente

Perfect... thanks.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail and any attachments; any further use of such e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.