Face to Face training and Rise?

Jan 04, 2023

Hi,

So we have some face to face instructor lead training that is powerpoint based at the moment and it needs to be updated. Now I would love to use Storyline 360 but I can't see how the instructor in the classroom would progress the training as there is no way to progress the slides with a mouse click.

Is this also the case with Rise? Can you make it so the training can progress with a mouse click/presentation pointer?

It is a real shame that Articulate hasn't accounted for creating presentations in its tools yet.

1 Reply
Ron Price

Hello Kelly,

With Rise you are not really changing slides, so I am not sure if that would work in your favor except for the scrolling feature.  I know of several who have used Rise as their presentation tool.

With Storyline, it is pretty easy to create a trigger (when the user clicks "page down", typically can work, for example)

I prefer to go ahead and attach my presentation remote when designing.  When building the trigger.

I choose Jump to the next slide>when user presses a key> then after clicking into the blank space - I hit the advance slide button on the remote and that action will populate the blank space with the word "next".

This trigger can be added once to the Master and work for every slide.