Failed assessment text in Rise

Aug 29, 2018

Hello! 

Does anybody know if you can add some instructional text into the assessment result slide in Rise? 

I'm hoping to add some instructions to tell the user what to do if they fail the assessment. (see attached example)

Thanks

12 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey there, Lesley!

Thanks for letting us know you need to add instructional text to the Rise quiz results page. I'd be happy to pass your idea along to my team as a feature request! 

In the meantime, would it help to include a message after the quiz letting the learner know what to do next? Here's an example to show you what I mean.

Lesley Condon

Hi Alyssa, 

Thanks for the replay and the example, it's a nice balanced example. My next question/problem is that we generally publish our quizzes with the navigation locked which means that when they fail the quiz they cannot progress to the "what next" module because they haven't actually completed the section before. Could you add that detail into the feature request? or is there a way around it? 

Jo Innes

Hey guys, I would also be very pleased to be able to add a last page / summary to the end of the quiz, so to be able to to instruct the user what to do.  Or be able to add a continue bar so that it would link to another block, which could be used for the same purpose.  I am just finishing my first e-learning and the quiz is at the end.  Not being able to add something after the quiz seems to be a shame, kind of leaving the user hanging and wondering what to do.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Karel! 

In Rise 360 Quiz Settings, there is an option to require the learner to receive a passing score on a quiz before continuing. 

When a learner takes a quiz multiple times within the same course attempt, the most recent quiz score is sent to the LMS upon exit. For example, if they pass it, then fail it, then pass it again, only the final pass would be reported.

Let me know if that answers your question!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.