Feature requests

Aug 10, 2017

Hi I can see from time to time feature requests being submitted for products like Rise. How do I avoid repeating such requests?

Is there a list of feature requests that is published, so that before I ask about something I can see that it is not already on the roadmap?

For, example, in Rise I would very much like to be able to set the number that a numbered divider begins with, this way I could have consecutive numbering between blocks and sections rather than the numbering restarting at 1 every time I set up a new lesson.

Best regards,

Stan

2 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Stan and Elizabeth, 

You shouldn't worry about repeating - as the more we hear about something, the more information we have about the true need!

You can always send your ideas to our Product team as Feature requests here. You are also welcome to share them here in the E-Learning Heroes forum and we'll get them to our team! 

If you’re wondering what happens when you submit a feature request, here’s our process.

We don't have a public roadmap, but if we know it's something our team is working on we're happy to share the information and any estimated timelines. So for example, Storyline into Rise we're targeting for Q3 of this year! 

Hope that helps and please let us know what else you need with Rise! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.