First time problem

Jul 28, 2020

Morning - Whenever I publish a new Rise program the slide does not popup without half of the slide main body being covered in black.  As the narration goes on the black begins to disappear.

I have been using Articulate for years now and have not seen anything like this happen.   I used PEEK to show anyone interested in helping resolve it.

Help and thoughts appreciated  Bob Colameta

6 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Bob. It looks like you have used an embed block to add a presentation to your Rise 360 lesson. It is opening outside of Rise, and it looks like it might have been created with PowerPoint and Studio 360.

Can you share links and files with us privately by clicking here? We'll do some testing and see why the presentation content isn't displaying as expected. Thanks!

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks, Bob! 

The best way to embed this PowerPoint file in Rise 360 is to first convert the file to Storyline 360, then embed it as a Storyline block. Give this a try:

Let me know how that goes!

Robert Colameta

Hi

I took your advice and imported it into storyline.  Some imported slides display correctly. Most have a solid black background.  I tried to eliminate the black to match the original slide background with no luck.

Also, I stopped opening it through chrome and tried the same with Microsoft Edge.  Works great on IE.   Could it be a chrome issue?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.