Flash Question: Storyline 2 --> Storyline 360 --> Rise (SL block) using the Classic Player

Mar 19, 2020

I have a series of short, basic courses that were built in Storyline 2 using the Classic Player. I opened them in Storyline 360, then published them to Review 360, still using the Classic Player. I then imported these courses into Rise using the Storyline block. 

I believe this will have addressed the Flash issue, but I wanted to confirm. Thanks!

(PS. I know the above isn't best practice, but it's an interim solution for a truly whackadoodle situation. I had to get creative.)

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

You got it, Bobby! You can certainly use the Classic Player in a Storyline Block.

Rise 360 displays either the HTML5 or Flash version of your Storyline 360 course, depending on the publish formats you selected and the devices and browsers learners are using.

When you published the Storyline 360 content to Review 360, did you select HTML5/Flash Fallback as the publishing format?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.