Font Style NOT Changing

Jan 08, 2021

I am having a problem when changing my course font style. When go to change the font style while building the course I can see the change directly, but when I go to export my courses and provide a link to my client the font style does not change. Can someone help me with this Please??

3 Replies
sean phillips

This is the font style I am trying to change to, but when I export the course the font style does not change is kept as the default font. The font in the settings doesn't change back to default, just for some reason when I export it the font style does not change to what my client wants.

I have also tested it with the built-in font selection that is provided by Rise, to make sure it wasn't a problem with using my custom font style, but I had the same problem as the font style would not change when exported. You can also see that the Body Font doesn't change when I selected a font style provided by Rise. 

This is the default font style it stays as when I export my course.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could solve this. Thank you.

Lea Agato

Hi Sean,  I tried to replicate your scenario but I’m not seeing the same issues.  Please try the following:

1. Make sure you are using a Rise supported browser 
  2. Clear your browser cache. 

If the issue persists, will you be able to share the custom fonts you used in your course?  You can send it to us privately using this form. Please also share a screenshot of the export settings you used for the course.  Thanks!