Fonts change to Times New Roman when course is published from Rise

Feb 23, 2018

Hello,

No matter what type of font I use (system, custom, Articulate, etc.) when I publish the course to view for web only, it replaces the fonts I choose with Times New Roman. 

I built the course in Chrome on the PC side of my iMac (split using Parallels). It doesn't replace the font when I publish to Review. I've viewed it in Chrome, Safari, and IE and it shows up with TNR instead of the fonts I chose every time.

When I publish a SCORM file and put it on the LMS, it has the correct fonts in it. So the problem is just when published for web.

How can I make sure it keeps the fonts I selected when published to the web?

Thanks for your help!

29 Replies
Vernon Hampton

I understand this post is over 5 years old, but I'm in the same boat in the present.  I have the correct mime type setup but to no success.  I just tried adding this static content tag in the web config file, and it completely altered the entire application.  I put in a ticket for this issue a year ago but nothing has changed.  Has there been any updated content regarding this issue?  

Angelo Cruz

Hello Vernon! I see the case you've opened and it's being handled by my colleague Mark.

He sent you an email on the 21st asking for more information about the issue. Feel free to reply to your conversation if you still need assistance regarding this matter. 

Let me know if you did not receive an email reply so that I can get Mark to send a follow-up email to you.