Fonts in Rise 360

Mar 09, 2020

Hello, 

I'm new Rise360 user and community member. While exploring Rise360 functionalities I faced an issue with font.

I set up Arial font for both Heading and body. While previewing my project I can see Arial for some content blocks, for other content blocks it's completely different font. 

How to figure it out? Is there any other place where I can change fonts except of settings?

6 Replies
Renz Sevilla

Hi Penny! Thanks for reaching out! When possible, could you please share your course with us or submit a case here

Please include a screenshot of the issue, the browser version you've used, and a copy of the course if possible. Please also let us know if you have this issue with other fonts besides Arial.

Luke Lasecke

Has there been any new information about this. I am having a similar issue. I have Open Sans selected for both headings and body text. However, the text that is in certain interactions, including flip cards, tabs, and accordion, is not the same. I don't know if it is Open Sans thin, but my stakeholders are not fond of the inconsistency.