Fonts in Rise 360 too limited

Jul 21, 2020

Hello community;

I am building a course in both Storyline and Rise 360 to give my organisation the ability to choose which one they prefer.  Personally I think Rise is so much easier to author & create and looks much more professional.  However my issue is with fonts.

Our corporate branding and style guide requires the use of Arial true type fonts for headings and body text.  I understand the process to upload .WOFF files using the Manage Custom Fonts function in Rise, however many business or corporate users will not have permissions to upload fonts to Rise.  Windows 10 uses .TFF format fonts which need to be converted first to WOFF format.. this starts to get a bit complicated and requires calls to the IT Service Desk and Manager approvals etc..  Wouldn't it be easier if Rise developers could increase font support in Rise 360?  The most commonly used fonts are missing.  Please upload Arial, Verdana, Helvitica, Tahoma and many other fonts would solve allot of issues I think for many users.  Thank You!

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.