Formatting!

Feb 17, 2017

I have my first Rise module and the feedback has been really good. 

Excuse the content - it's for a hospital's ER

There was one bit of feedback that I'm stumped over; in the image I've attached, I've tried what I believe is everything to get the formatting correct but I'm stumped.

any help would be appreciated.screenshot in tablet landscape mode**adding one other item: I've closed the menu to the side and it makes no difference. (just in case you were thinking that) :)

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Lawrence,

Did you mean to add a link to your Rise course here as well? If so it looks like it didn't come through - but I'm a bit relieved to not have to look at whatever "hospital/ER" content you've got in there. ;) 

As for the text issue you're seeing have you added in extra spacing to try and force it to wrap to a new line at a particular point? Rise can handle that all on it's own - so you wouldn't need to add in extra spacing to force it to wrap to a new line, as then that'll display different on varying devices.

If you're still running into odd issues, we'll want to take a look at the Rise course in question - you can share it with us using the "Share" link and include it in your response here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.