From Elizabeth's PPT webinar

Sep 22, 2020

Hello,

I have two questions for you:

1. When I build a sorting activity, is there a way for the learner to see what were the true & false responses? If there are several cards to sort, they may not remember what they all were. For example, can the learner select the true block and see what was dropped in?

2. When I place hotspots on an image, can I customize the colors of the hotspot marker? For example, I would like the marker to be yellow and when the hotspot has been selected and viewed, I would like for the marker to be white. I like the flashing marker, but I try to avoid anything that flashes. 

1 Reply
Elizabeth Pawlicki

Hi Beth!

Thanks for attending the webinar and both great questions!  In the sorting activity, they can only drop the cards into the pile that's correct, so at the end they just see how many they got right (if they get one incorrect they try again automatically, but it's counted as incorrect).  To show the answers, what I would do is insert a table afterwards, probably after the locked continue button that I showed.  Here's a quick Peek of what I mean.

On the labeled graphic, there's not a way to change the accent color of the marker.  One thing I like to do if I need to call out the marker more (for example, if I have an image that is really busy and I think the learners might miss the markers), I'll bring the image into PowerPoint first, then insert a shape on the image where I know I'll be placing markers.  For example, I'll put a bright orange circle on the image in PPT where I know I'll put markers, then save the slide as an image, import it into Rise 360, and then I have clear call-outs of where my markers will go.

Hope that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.