Glitching interactions

Jul 30, 2020

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on consistent glitching problems I'm having...

Basically, I have a Rise course that has embedded Storyline interactions (interactive software simulation) that has been published with SCORM and loaded into an LMS, and accessed through Amazon WorkSpace.  Do we just have too many systems trying to load at the same time?  The glitches are consistent, but changing, and happen in both Chrome and Explorer (although less in Chrome).

Any advice?  Thankyou!

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Cheryl!

Try opening the course's Share link — do you see the same glitches when accessing the course that way? If not, that would suggest that the LMS environment could be the culprit. 

We would be happy to take a look if you'd like a second pair of eyes on it. You can send your course to us privately by opening a case. 

Cheryl Marshall

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for your advice!  Yes, it does work through the Share link, so I can assume it's our LMS or Amazon Workspace that's causing the glitching (maybe the combination of both).  I'll try and export for the web and load directly onto our Intranet.  Hopefully that will fix the issues.

I'll let you know if I need further tech support :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.