Having a Rise module play in a website

Jun 04, 2017

Hi I have just started using Rise to develop some training modules on UN Convention of Rights of the Child for staff in a child care centre. I have supplied the zipped files to staff on memory stick so they can place on their computers, unzip and use (which works well) , they can also download the zipped file from the centre website but I would like to place the unzipped and expanded file for each training module on the website so staff can just click a button that is linked to the .html file in the module and the course open up in a new window. We do  not have a LMS. Only have basic webs/computer skills (that's why I love Rise, so easy to use) and I am having difficulty getting this to work, has anyone done this with Rise. Any advice would be most welcome.

Cheers

Kim

4 Replies
GCC Training  Account

Hey Kim,

Is there a reason why you can't share the course to your teams without exporting it? I did something like this a few weeks ago where we used Rise as a learning resource instead of a workbook, my teams had to bring their phones to the face-to-face lesson, we put up a simple PowerPoint presso with a tiny link url (made it easier as the shared rise url was quite big).

Otherwise, have you tried Amazon AWS hosting? I use this to host rise courses for my personal portfolio.

Troy

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.