Heading of Rise 360 Courses

Nov 12, 2019

Hello everybody, 

Our Course title is a bit log but thats the name of the product we are talking aobut in our e-training.  

Is ist possible to edit the font size of the heading? Because it looks a bit unprofessional when it seperates the word just randomly, as you can see on my screenshot. 

Can you help us? 

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Sarah!

Are you on a Windows machine? Please try alt+0173. We've tested this on a Windows keyboard (using the numeric keypad), and you can directly enter the soft hyphen to your course titles, lesson titles, and text blocks.

The hyphen should only appear when changing the browser size forces a line break. Otherwise, there will be no space or indication that the hyphen is there.

Let me know how it goes!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Sarah! 

You'll input alt+0173 in the middle of a word, wherever you would want a hyphen to appear if the word breaks. At first, you won't see anything happen when you enter that alt code.

However, if you preview the course and minimize the browser window, the hyphen will magically appear wherever you input the code. 

Let me know how it goes!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.