Help on RISE 360 Videos not playing

Jun 04, 2021

Hello,

I am using video blocks in a Rise 360 course.  I have a number of sections where I created videos using both Screen Shares from Replay 360 and Vyond.  I used Replay 360 to capture and edit the videos including adding in the Vyond portions to make a sequence.  Once completed I published the sequence as a video which provided me the mp4.

I used the mp4 file to upload into my video block.  Though everytime I play this video in Edit or Preview mode I and others receive the message "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."  I have attached a screenshot.

Is this something that I am doing or can change so that myself and others do not have this occur.  It is very frustrating. 

Thanks

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Dustin! We were seeing this issue in a previous version of Rise 360, but we released a fix for it on March 16. How long ago did you create this course? 

Please delete the video file from the course, and rename the video file using a shorter title with no spaces or special characters (use letters and numbers only). Then, upload the video file again, and republish the course. Let me know if the video still doesn't play on your LMS after following those steps!