How can I know the total number of courses in one Rise login?

Nov 12, 2019

Hello,

I want to know the total number of courses that available in my rise login. Also, is there any way to extract the course list from rise?

6 Replies
subha Mariappan

Hello Crystal Horn,

Thanks for your response. We are planning to change the email ID of Articulate 360  of one of our  team member. We thought to assign that teams account to another team member. Before we initiate the name change process, we should take the backup of all the courses. We have created so many courses in that particular Articulate ID. So, I want to check whether all the course are moved or not. So, for this, we want to know the total number of courses in one Articulate Rise account, then we can able to cross check, whether we have moved all the courses or not. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hello Subha, 

Don't worry, you don't need to manually move all of the Rise 360 courses from one account to another. When you remove someone from your team, you'll see this prompt that will allow you to move all courses to another owner in just a few clicks. 

Give that a try, and let us know if you need help along the way!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.