How can I remove the landing page from my course navigation?

Feb 22, 2019

Hi, 

Is there a way to remove the landing page navigation so that when a user opens the course it takes them straight into the screen that shows the left side navigation?

See attachments. I would like to remove the navigation shown in image rise1.jpg and have users go straight into rise2.jpg.

Thanks

31 Replies
Christopher Santos

Hi everyone!

We're excited to share a new way to deliver bite-sized training focused on a single objective... Microlearning!

Microlearning gets your learners into the content faster without a course outline or description, or full course navigation features. You can get started from our new microlearning templates, use any of our business lesson content, or create one from scratch.

Let us know what you think!

Angelo Cruz

Good news, everyone! We've just released a new feature that allows you to turn off the cover page when you publish for LMS to improve compatibility, streamline training, and get learners into content faster. Give it a try, and let us know if you have any questions about it!

Note: You can't hide the cover page for training created from Next Big Idea Club content templates.