How can I upload one of the Articulate templates in Rise?

May 16, 2019

I want to use one of the templates in the content library for my Rise course. How do I select the template in Rise?

6 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Mykelle,

Content Library templates don't work in Rise 360, they only work in Storyline 360 and Studio 360. In Rise 360 you can choose from the blocks library to create your course. You can also create your own templates and use any templates your team members have created (if you're on a team). Here's more information about how that works.

I hope that makes sense! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Enid Crystal

Is there a way to save an entire RISE course as a template? We are developing a series of courses and it would be super convenient to bring all the content blocks in together at one time and update the content vs bringing the content blocks in individually from individual block templates.  In other words, we want to create a template from multiple blocks. Thanks!

Alyssa Gomez

Great question, Enid! There are a couple of ways you can handle this.

1. Create a "master course" in Rise 360, and begin each new course by duplicating the master. 
  2. Create a block template for each lesson. For example, if the course contains 4 lessons, you'll create 4 block templates. The entire lesson can be made into one template.

Would one of those options work for you?

Enid Crystal

Yes, both of those suggestions will work well for us. We are looking to rapidly develop a large number of courses for a system rollout and will be able to create a "master" course in RISE that we can duplicate and simply update the content for each specific module. It will be a real time saver. Thanks for the response.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.