How do I finish creating a course in Rise?

Sep 08, 2020

I have created a Rise course and a quiz. However, I can't see a Finish button for the learner to select when the questions are complete and results are given. There is only a  confusing 'take again' instruction which, when they successfully complete, isn't needed. I've checked the settings both in the quiz and the course navigation but nothing there. 

We need a clear Finish button to avoid confusion & to avoid closing the browser button in the LMS which results in losing their quiz results in other courses.

4 Replies
Nisha Makan

Hi Lisa. Add a button block, then in the settings of the block, under destination choose Exit the course (LMS only). Like the name indicates, this functionality only works when your course is exported for an LMS. Also note, this button won't work when previewing your course in Articulate Review.

https://articulate.com/support/article/Rise-How-to-Use-Button-Blocks

lisa merrill

Thanks for you reply but I'm stuck on step 2:
1. "Click All Blocks in the blocks shortcut bar or the insert block icon that appears when you mouse-over a boundary between blocks."
Where is this blocks shortcut bar located? I can't see it either way. Sorry, I'm new to Rise and have looked through your site but still can't locate.
Can you send screen shots>
Many thanks
Lisa

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.