How to find out where my school GSU email is used in a group class license for Rise 360? I have started a free trial and had to use my personal email.

Jun 30, 2021

The class has 5 licenses for articulate and the groups have used Rise for class projects at GSU. I am listed but I can't get into the Rise site with the person's info that set it up.  No luck on any links to Rise sites to get into it and see our project.     All correct group email and password. 

So-I set up a trial and it didn't take her info so I tried to use my GSU email and it says already in use.  How can I find out where my info is and where do I use and entrance to put the email address and password in???  One place asked for a URL number.  Please help-I have been trying to get through this for 3 days!!

1 Reply
Renz Sevilla

Hi Gail! That looks like you're trying to import content into Rise.com from Rise 360 using your trial account.

Please sign into Rise 360, at https://rise.articulate.com/ using your GSU email and credentials. If you have trouble please open a case here and we can help you get in contact with the owner of your team account to get things in order for you.