How Well Rise Works In Different Countries

Aug 21, 2019

I'd like to preface my question by saying I'm most definitely not asking about translating Rise content into different languages. What I'm hoping to find out is how well Rise has functioned in different countries. I'm currently working on a project that is likely to go international, (JPac, South America, ect,) and I've a client who's concerned about how well it'll play in those regions. They've been burned before by training that outright hasn't functioned outside of its country of origin.

1 Reply
Karl Muller

I've not deployed Rise to countries other than our own.

In my previous job, we delivered courses developed in Storyline using a LMS. The problems we had in several South American countries and the Middle East was poor internet connection speeds. The speeds were so slow that the courses simply would not run.

Rise is simply a web service that should be accessible from anywhere, so poor internet infrastructure would most likely be your biggest problem.

I would recommend doing some trials in the countries where you intend delivering courses. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.