5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Oswald! I'd love to point you in the right direction! First, what is your goal for this YouTube video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psAXMqxwol8%3E

Do you want to embed it within a Rise 360 course? If so, you can do that using a Multimedia Embed block. When you're ready to share the Rise 360 course with learners, use one of these sharing methods. 

Let me know if that answers your question!

Oswald Zöllner

Hello Alyssa. Thanks for your answer. My goal is, to provide links to the learners. On the one hand it's a YouTube video, on the other hand it's a link to our corporate collaboration platform.

As you see below I created a text box and alternately a button. For both I have a trigger: If user clicks ... open URL/file

If I publish the course in HTML or in rise the trigger does not work.

Crystal Horn

Hi Oswald! I published your Storyline course for Review and saw first that the YouTube link didn't work. When I had a closer look, I removed the < and the > symbols from the link in the trigger. When I republished and added the Storyline block to Rise, the YouTube link worked.

The other link wasn't responsive when I tried to open it directly in the browser. I might not have permission to view it, which explains why it wasn't working for me. Does the link work directly in the browser for you?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.