I cannot resolve comments in earlier versions of Rise.

Sep 30, 2020

I am working with a client who has a multiple user version Articulate and I have my own single-user version. The client created the template for the course we are working on and sent it to me so she is the owner of the course but I have been publishing the course to the review tool. As I publish new versions, I see that not only do the comments not carry over but I cannot resolve them even when view them in earlier versions. I'm assuming it's because I am not the course owner. Can the client make me the owner and will that resolve the issue?

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Elaine!

Because your client is the course owner, the Review 360 content will appear on their dashboard, and they'll be able to resolve comments.

While there isn't a way for your client to transfer ownership to you, they can send you a copy of the course. You would be the owner of the copy.

That may not help you for this current project because you will generate a new Review 360 link for the copied course, but this could be a good workflow to use in the future. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.