7 Replies
Tom Kuhlmann

If you're using PowerPoint, you are kind of at the whim of PowerPoint in terms of size.

• As a general rule, if I save the slide as an image, 1" equals a little less than 1000 pixels. Thus a slide that is 16"x9" is about 1600x900.
  • If you save an object as an image, zoom out of the slide, and then make the object as big as possible. Right click and save.
  • There are formats that work better than others. The object you showed is probably all vector so I'd save as an .svg and that will remain nice and crisp in Rise. If you save as jpg or png it will be a raster image and make be fuzzy when scaled up or down. I'd only save as PNG and not JPG if you want the background to remain transparent.
Tom Kuhlmann

It must be the 365 version of office that saves as .svg. PNG and JPG will always have some degradation when scaling up or down because they're raster images. You can play around with different sizes and save as image to see if there's a size that doesn't get scaled.

Where are you using them in Rise? Also if you want to share the PPT slide, I can test some ideas.