Import screen recordings from Storyline360 to RISE?

May 07, 2018

Do anyone know if it's possible - and if yes; how - to import screen recordings made in Storyline360 to RISE?

5 Replies
Katie Riggio

Welcome to the community, Michael – we're excited you're here!

Great question 🍎You can certainly import screen recordings you made in Storyline 360 to Rise. Once you've created that screen recording, you can import it into Rise by using the Storyline block. Here's a quick and easy tutorial on how to do just that!

Fun fact: You can also import Peek recordings to Rise. Check out my comment here to walk you through on how!

I hope that helps, and we'll be here if you need anything else!

Sunet Sullivan

Hi Katie

Can I add a question to this conversation?

I have imported some Storyline elements into my Rise project, but when I  publish it for web, those Storyline elements come up like this this image in the attachment.

I am viewing the web output from my desktop. Do I need to publish the storyline content in any specific way?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Sunet,

Have you published the Storyline courses to Review, and then pulled them in from Review to your Rise course? If so, and you're still having issues with them not playing or showing in your course can you let me know what browser you're viewing the courses in and include a Share link to the courses here so I can test it out? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.