Inclusion of a icon/image within a text box in Rise

Jan 30, 2019

Hi there,

I am both hoping and wondering if it is possible to get an image embedded with a text box in Rise. Specifically an icon. A colleague did manage to do this by cutting and pasting and image and text combo from Word but I haven't been successful. Is this possible? 

Thank for your time.

19 Replies
Ned Whiteley

Hi Cynthia,

You can include an image with text in Rise, but you need to go to the Image blocks section and not the Text blocks one. Down the bottom of the list are two options to include either Image & Text or Text on Image. I am assuming it is probably the former that you are more interested in.

If you are simply looking at adding a company logo to your course, you can also do this through the Course Settings on the opening page of your course.

Shawn Hughes

I just wanted to throw a vote behind adding images in line with text blocks. The inability to puts a real squeeze on technical training when we need to use a series of icons with written content to support knowledge transfer. The lack of the ability to do this has an adverse impact on content authoring for technical training purposes.