42 Replies
Tina Overgaard

Same issue. I do not want to hide the sidebar, it's so nice for learners to see progress. I have continue buttons after each lesson (including lessons after the quiz) but just learned that they can't be inserted after a quiz. It makes zero sense and rather frustrating. It seems many people are having the same thoughts, are there any updates?

Tina Overgaard

Same issue. I do not want to hide the sidebar, it's so nice for learners to see progress. I have continue buttons after each lesson (including lessons after the quiz) but just learned that they can't be inserted after a quiz. It makes zero sense and rather frustrating. It seems many people are having the same thoughts, are there any updates?

Tina Overgaard

Mackenzie Muir

Hi, echoing other sentiments here -- I have clients often ask me things like "Is it possible to have a complete course button or end to finish the course/quiz?" and it is difficult to explain that we can only have this if we disable other features that they want turned on.

Also, does this "workaround" (disabling the next buttons, and disabling the menu) mean the Continue/Finish button will appear in Review?

Because in a current course, the contine/finish button is not appearing once you finish the Quiz - which is confusing for clients who give us feedback by Review. 

Crystal Horn

Hi folks! I’m thrilled to announce we’ve added an option to choose a continue button style on the quiz results page. Now, your learners will see the familiar continue button that adopts your course theme color if you select this option in the quiz settings.

We’re here if you have questions about how this feature works.

Renz Sevilla

Hi Mitch! If the whole course is just one quiz section, after they complete the quiz they would be shown the quiz results page with a retake option.

There would be no Continue button since there is nothing that follows the Quiz section. If you'd like to add a Continue button, you can add a lesson after the quiz with either no content or an ending message for your learners. 

When exporting a course,  you can also include an Exit Course link. Set the toggle switch for Exit Course Link to ONExit Course will appear in the top right-hand corner of the course window for learners.

Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Sujit!

While you can add a Continue button at the end of a quiz, there isn't a way to add an Exit Course button on the quiz results screen.

If you're concerned that learners won't know what to do after completing the quiz, I'd suggest adding a final lesson called "Conclusion." In that lesson, add a button block with the Exit Course setting.