Is it not possible to allign the text in "image & text"?

Sep 14, 2018

Hello all

In Rise I currently use often the "image & text" feature. I would have expected to have an option, that lets me align the text next to the image at least to "top of the image" and "bottom of the image" but there seems to be only the option "middle of the image". As an example, I add a screenshot that shows where I would align the text to the top of the image. 

It is possible to move the text to the top of the image by adding a few spaces below the text. Yet depending on the device to use to solve the learning step, the text appears not aligned.

Do you catch my drift :-)? Maybe I'm overseeing something. Otherwise, would that be an issue to ask for in a "feature request"?

Wish you all a great weekend and best regards
Roland

36 Replies
Josh Gorman

It would really be great that instead of having the image and text blocks, Rise 360 supported columns across the whole section. So I could put an image block and a text block beside each other.

This would also open up us to put different blocks beside each other as well. For example a video and a matching question or Cards and an image.

There's another scorm creation tool that I've been looking at that is slightly more complicated but allows me to make columns.

Sasha Malone

I would love to see this feature as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and may contain legally privileged or copyright material. It is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this email or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. The ABC does not represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free. Before opening any attachment you should check for viruses. The ABC's liability is limited to resupplying any email and attachments.