Is it possible to centralise images that are on the accordion and tabs blocks?

Apr 04, 2019

Hi, I am awaiting sign off for one of my courses by my manager, and one of the only things I need to change if possible is to centralise images on the accordion and tabs blocks, as they are defaulted to the right hand side. Is this something that can be changed?

2 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Ash,

Unfortunately, there's not currently a way to change the alignment of your images in those blocks.

It sounds like you may be working with images that have a 4:3 aspect ratio. If you edit those images so that they have a 16:9 aspect ratio and then re-insert them, they will be centered.

I hope that's helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Edward Hoke

hI: This is a drag. Isn't this supposed to be a "rapid development" tool?  Why do I want to open up Photoshop or Illustrator b/c your team can't figure out a way to justify content? Might as well use Storyline, right? Many portrait photos are not shot to appear as 16:9 Allison, so, its not a cure-all unfortunately. Haven't people been requesting this feature for 2 years? Thank you, Ed

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.