Is it possible to remove the Quiz Results slide in Rise?

Feb 04, 2019

Hello,

I've been building a policy review course in Rise and I was wondering if there is any way to remove the Quiz Results slide that shows the grade at the end of the quiz?  I have only one question because our LMS requires a numerical score in order to mark an online course as completed but it seems awkward to have the quiz results slide show.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Amanda

7 Replies
Ned Whiteley

Hi Amanda,

I assume you have generated your question using a Quiz block. To the best of my knowledge, this will always automatically generate a Results slide,

However, if you generate your question using a Knowledge Check block from within the Lessons Blocks section, you can create your single question quiz without a Results slide. Your other option, if you need to use Storyline to create your question, is to create your quiz without a Results slide. These can be disabled from the Storyline toolbar if necessary:

If you choose the Storyline route, you then need to publish your slide to Articulate Review and import it to your Rise course as a Storyline block.

Hope this helps.

Allison LaMotte

Thanks for jumping in here, Ned! :)

Hi Amanda,

Ned is correct, if you create a quiz then you'll always have the score screen. There's currently no way to get rid of it. However, as Ned mentioned, you could create a knowledge check block in a regular lesson to get around that.

If there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Jessica!

It sounds like you created a quiz in Storyline, and you want to embed it in Rise as a Storyline Block. Is that right?

You can track the quiz score by choosing the quiz tracking option when you publish from Storyline to Review 360, and then choosing to track the Rise course by the Storyline block.

In that scenario, the quiz score will be sent to the LMS, but question-level details aren't sent to the LMS for Storyline blocks.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.