Is there a way to block RISE 360 traffics?

May 05, 2021

My company would like to prevent users from accessing or interacting with RISE 360. Is there a way to block all RISE 360 traffic from our Palo Alto Network?

3 Replies
Philip Ho

Thanks Matthew, my firewall expert reviewed the Articulate 360 Network Endpoints website that you provided, and here is his observations:

• He is positive that it is not possible to block the cloud portions without blocking the entire Articulate360. If we allow desktop apps to talk to Library Content, then it's not technical feasible to just block RISE360 and Review360 without interfering Library Content communications.
  • There is no App-ID/etc for Articulate like there is for Adobe CCE. Articulate don't differentiate (at least on Articulate 360 Network Endpoints site) between sites used for file upload/etc. vs. library access.

Please confirm if my firewall expert observations are correct. Thanks again Matthew.

Philip Ho

My company has unclassified but sensitive data that we don't want our user to utilize the cloud portion of Articulate 360. For Adobe CCE, we were able to block the use of Adobe CCE cloud storage and allow for use. However, we haven't find a solution to block just RISE and REVIEW 360 yet.