Issue loading a graphic into a Rise carousel...

Mar 26, 2018

I have created an images carousel and uploaded a couple of graphics, one at a time.

I then tried uploading multiple graphics from the UPLOAD IMAGE dialog box by selecting five JPG graphics using the CTRL key and clicking on the graphics files.

The first four images uploaded successfully. The last file is caught in in some sort of endless look. It has showed "Processing..." for ten hours and the Cancel button will not correct the issue.

I am using Google Chrome. To try to correct this issue I have opened the Rise presentation on multiple computers using Chrome and Internet Explorer and they all display the same glitch.

I have since tested the upload of multiple files into the same presentation which worked correctly.

I would be grateful for any help that allows me to delete the file that is messing up.

With great thanks,
Greg

6 Replies
RAQ Learning

Good morning Alyssa

I am grateful to you for setting up a help option. I have logged a call with the support team (case number 01315754 ).

I suspect that I have made trouble shooting a little more difficult by deleting the offending carousel block and recreating it. This time around I have had no problems and am happy with the result. So, at this stage I will leave the call with the experts and press ahead.

With thanks for pointing me in the direction of support
Greg

Crystal Horn

Hey Melanie, really sorry for the trouble.

Right now, uploading and viewing images in Rise 360 and Review 360 is unavailable. Exporting content from Rise 360 is also unavailable. We’re looking into what went wrong. We’ll let you know as soon as we have more info. 

You can stay up-to-date with the latest information on our status page here. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.