Issue with SCORM file and Rise on iPhone

Nov 18, 2016

Hi,

I'm having an issue with Rise SCORM 1.2 file on the iPhone (its working properly on my Android device and on my iPad).

When testing my course in my iPhone using the web link from Rise, it's working properly. But as soon as I'm exporting it to SCORM and test it from our eLearning platform (Axonify) or from SCORM Cloud, I'm always getting the same issue.

Seems like my first lesson is creating a bug in the SCORM. I'm not able to scroll down the whole page, and the page content doesn't fit the screen in width. I have 5 other lessons in this course, and those are all working properly. 

I'm thinking there could be one block that I'm using that is creating a conflict on iOS. That lesson is composed of those following blocks...

1. Image and Text
2. Divider
3. Paragraph with heading
4. Four column grid (with 6 items)
5. Divider
6. Paragraph with heading
7. Four column grid (with 3 items)
8. Divider
9. Heading
10. Heading
11. Accordion
12. Spacer

Here is a link to my training on SCORM Cloud https://cloud.scorm.com/sc/InvitationConfirmEmail?publicInvitationId=e40745ec-b808-40c9-9239-27e716d639a4

Thanks for your help, 

32 Replies
Kirk DesRosier

Hi Katie,

The actual package is quite large and I’ve nailed it down to being purely a Brightspace issue. If you have a Brightspace platform you can replicate this issue by:

1. Export any SCORM 2004 package from Rise including the demo projects that ship with Rise.

2. Test the package in SCORM cloud – It will play fine.

3. Import the package to a Brighstpace offering.

4. Visit the content using Safari on a Mac – the content will not appear.

smartfox Admin

We have the same problem again on the Iphone version 12.1.4.
The "Next" buttons are only sometimes displayed when scrolling down. (see attached video)
We work with moodle. We exported the Rise course again as LMS and tested it on Scorm Cloud, everything works great there. If anyone else had the problem and got it solved, we are grateful for any help! :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.