Issue with Video in Rise Course

Feb 21, 2019

Hi everyone,

I am struggling to figure out what is going wrong with a Rise course I have created. The course contains several MP4 videos all created and converted the same way and during production all the videos work, they all work on Articulate Review.

However, now the time has come to host this on our LMS and I have exported and uploaded the course and 1 of the videos (First Video in the First Lesson) doesn't work. I get this message.

I have even tried re-uploading the video and exporting the package file again but still, I have the same issue. Has anyone ever had this issue?

Adam

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Adam,

Did you try uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior?

That's what we generally recommend doing to determine whether the problem stems from the course or the LMS. Here's an article that walks you through how to do that.

If it works correctly on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is coming from the LMS and you'll need to talk to your provider.

If you see the same issue on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course itself. If that's the case, please reach out to our support team.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.